Agricultural and Commercial
- December 2, 2014
Solar Power for Agriculture and Businesses
With long term savings to lower your operating costs
We are a full Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company. We will manage your solar project from beginning to end, including permitting, design, procurement, construction, operation and maintenance (O&M). We take care of the full process, so you can focus on what you do best: managing your operation.
We are experienced in providing solar energy solutions for all types of commercial businesses. We understand how to balance solar technology with environmentally conscious operations, existing infrastructure or new construction, while protecting you from the negative effects that rate increases can have on your profitability.
Sunworks has designed and constructed over 2,900 solar projects.
The Sunworks Advantage
- Seasoned veterans who apply their knowledge to build highly efficient, sustainable projects across different operations
- Carefully developed financial solutions that ensure a path to long term stability and cost savings for your farm and business, even when faced with unpredictable utility rates
- Land / space utilization methods through extensive consultation, net metering, and site analysis – all backed by a seamless interconnection process
- Innovative design and engineering that supports the power consumption needs for all farming operations and business practices
- Comprehensive warranty and system maintenance that signifies our approach to long term partnerships
- Efficient, totally managed construction services with environmental awareness in mind.