Solar System Construction
Working with Sunworks, your solar system will be managed by certified and experienced, in-house site superintendents and project managers across the entire construction schedule, from initial planning to final construction.
Our project management teams have the expertise to ensure that your installation is completed on time and within budget. Our entire installation division, including project managers, site superintendents, certified journeymen, electrical trainees, apprentices, and construction crews are seasoned veterans of the construction and solar power industries who will proactively integrate all facets of your final design without the risk of service disruptions or costly surprises.
Our construction division follows the requirements set forth by the National Electric Code and Public Utility Commissions.
- General B, C10, C46
- OSHA 30
- OSHA 10
- North American Board of Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) – the organization develops and implements quality credentials and certification programs specifically for the solar industry
The safety guidelines that we implement for the solar systems that we construct, including the people who construct them, are our highest priority.
We ensure safety by following and exceeding industry best practices.
All of our work complies with safe work practices that include:
- Equipment safety training
- Safety committee meetings
- Fall protection trainings and plans
- Defensive driving training
- First aid and CPR training
- Electrical PPE per NFPA70E
- Lockout Tag-out per NFPA70E
- Journeyman electricians
- Regularly updated IIPP and SDS
- Regular vehicle and warehouse inspections
- Regular site assessments by Berkshire Hathaway Loss Control Specialist.
Our ground mount installations have a standard weed barrier and rock over the entire area to ensure weed control and longevity of your project.
Our entire construction division’s work is performed with minimal interruption to your business and is backed by our 25-year construction warranty, because top-quality construction matters in your solar installation.